Once you add the camp to the cart and go to pay you will be prompted to pick which weeks and days you would like. Quantity is the amount of days or weeks that you would like. Example Quantity would be 4 if you want 4 days out of the week.
Indoor Rock Climbing / Kids Ninja Warrior / Aerial Silks
Kids will have a blast learning about rock climbing, aerial performance, laser tag and playing fun games. A variety of activities will be available depending on the children's preferences.
Full Day: 9am-4pm
Half Day: 9am - 1pm
Daily Schedule (the activities change daily, this is a sample day)
- 9:00 Drop Off
- 9:15 Rock Climbing / Kids Ninja Warrior Program
- 10:30 Snack break
- 10:45 Aerial Program Instructions or Active Games
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30 Rock Climbing / Kids Ninja Warrior Program / Zip line
- 1:00 Aerial Program or Active Games.
- 2:00 Rock Climbing or Games Active and Non Active (Friday Optional Ice Cream Party)
- 3:00 Aerial Program Planning and Practicing (Friday Aerial Show)
- 3:30 Clean Up & Prep For Pick Up
- 4:00 Pick Up!
This camp takes place at Rock On Adventure and is fun but still educational. At any time if kids don’t want to do the activity being offered they can go climbing instead.
Outdoor Rock Climbing
Each day our Summer Program is a different adventure to a different location in the Greater Boston area!
Full Day: 9am to 4pm
Week sign ups only!
Join Rock On Adventure this summer for a week of exciting educational challenges and thrills. This outdoor camp is suitable for both beginners who want to learn the sport and advanced climbers who wish to improve their skills. Each week we will be going to indoor rock climbing gyms or to outdoor climbing sites around the greater Boston Area. Other activities include but not limited to: repelling, slack lining, zip lining, high ropes course and team building challenges. Children will walk away with a better understanding of communication, self confidence, appreciation of nature, respect for the environment and ability to see fun in simplicity!
Hammond Pond, Purgatory Chasm, College Rock, Crow Hill, Den Rock, Quincy Quarries, and/or Lincoln Woods.
We will also focus on creating an outdoor educational experience that every adventurer needs. Kids will learn the details of outdoor safety for all activities undertaken, as well as basic outdoor survival skills such as fire and shelter building and flora identification.
What to bring:
Lunch, Snack, Sunscreen, Athletic Clothing and Water bottle.
Daily agendas and descriptions are examples. Based on weather, age of kids, programming needs or the kids needing a change of scenery, things may change day to day. Changes may include different games, different activities, traveling to outdoor parks for games or to other kids activities around the area, Just Beach Vollyball, Mini Golf or bowling and other fun cool locations.
. Indoor Rock Climbing, Outdoor Rock Climbing may combine for activities some days. Indoor Rock Climbing & Cirque Us! will never be further than a 3 miles from the gym at all times. They will be a minimum of 1 hour with a maximum of 3 hours in duration.
Parents will be provided with trip itinerary including locations, times and emergency contact info prior to any camp outings.
This camp must comply with regulations of MASS Department Of Public Health and be licensed by local board of health.
Because we are a Massachusetts Licensed Summer camp we are required to have the following forms & documentation prior to having your child in summer camp. You must provide an Immunization Record & Physical taken within the last year. We must have these documents 1 week prior to camp. You can email these documents to Isaac@rockonadventure.com If we dont have these documents 48 prior to camp we cannot take your child.
Prior to camp complete and submit:
- Health Care Procedures - Please fill the entire document out if you are not paying / registering online. If you are registering online please write in your child's name and sign and date and submit it the first day of camp.
- Medication Authorization - Please only fill the Medication Authorization forms out if your child needs medication to be given to them during camp hours. Example: Epipen or other medications for allergies.
- Medication Authorization 2 - Second Page to the first Medication Authorization form.
- WAIVER & RULES SIGNED - You may do this online or if you have already filled out a waiver than we will not need another one.
- MENINGITIDIS INFO - For your information only.
- OPTIONAL- CAMPER RELEASE FORM TO A NON PARENT
Early drop off / Late pick up:
Early drop off is prior to 8:30 but no earlier than 8:00. Cost $10 / day
Late pick up is any time from 4:15 to 6. Cost $20 / day
Children should wear athletic clothing and sneakers. Kids are encouraged to bring a lunch and snack. There will be a snack $1, drinks $1 and frozen yogurt $4 and kids will be allowed to purchase snacks at snack and lunch times.
What to bring:
Lunch, Snack, Athletic Clothing and Water bottle (Nut Free Food Please)
Please feel free to contact us with any questions:
Phone: 978 835 2609