Aerial Circus Summer Camp
This program is designed for new or experienced Aerial skills artists to develop their abilities. Students will learn basic skills and develop choreographed routines using a variety of equipment such as Silk, Spanish Web, the Lyra and Trapeze. They will also learn to incorporate special effects such as music, fog, and lights. By the end of the week, the children will each produce their own short piece to perform for their families.
- 9 am, Open for drop off
- 9:30, Silks lessons begin
- 10:15, Snack break
- 10:30 Games break
- 11:30 Practice Silks performance
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30 Spanish Web lesson
- 1:30 Practice Spanish Web performance
- 2:00 Games Break
- 3:00 Trapiz lesson
- 3:00 Performance (Friday only)
- 4:00 Pick up
This camp must comply with regulations of MASS Department Of Public Health and be licensed by local board of health.
What to bring:
Lunch, Snack, Athletic Clothing, Cotton Leggings and Water Bottle.
Early drop off 8 am or late pick up 5 pm $100 / week
- Running a select number of weeks from June 16th to August 29th (please see the calendar for dates)
- Ages: 7+
- Drop in for the day at $55
- Drop in for the week at $250