No Camp July 10th to 14th
Once you add the camp to the cart and go to pay you will be prompted to pick which weeks and days you would like. Quantity is the amount of days or weeks that you would like. Example Quantity would be 4 if you want 4 days out of the week.
Parkour & Tricking
Parkour camp is a creative camp full of fun all based in the sport of parkour. Activities will include, but are not limited to, Parkour & Free running, Tricking, Dunking, Dodgeball, Ultimate Frisbee, Trampoline wall, and Handball. With a newly built indoor parkour park, campers will be sure to have a full experience and tons of fun!
Full Day: 9am-4pm
Half Day: 9am - 1pm
Daily Schedule (the activities change daily, this is a sample day)
- 9 - drop off and free play
- 930 - warm up and stretching
- 10 - creative game (dodgeball type)
- 1045 - snack
- 11 - parkour skills and lessons
- 12 - lunch
- 1 - sport (ultimate Frisbee, basketball etc)
- 2- trampoline skills
- 230- snack
- 245 - flip training, specific skills
- 330 - clean up gym and put everything away.
- 4 - pick up.
This camp must comply with regulations of MASS Department Of Public Health and be licensed by local board of health.
Because we are a Massachusetts Licensed Summer camp we are required to have the following forms & documentation prior to having your child in summer camp. You must provide an Immunization Record & Physical taken within the last year. We must have these documents 24 hours prior to camp. You can email these documents to Isaac@rockonadventure.com If we do not have these documents 24 hours in advance than their is a $50 registration fee.
Prior to camp complete and submit:
- Health Care Procedures - Please fill the entire document out if you are not paying / registering online. If you are registering online please write in your child's name and sign and date and submit it the first day of camp.
- Medication Authorization - Please only fill the Medication Authorization forms out if your child needs medication to be given to them during camp hours. Example: Epipen or other medications for allergies.
- Medication Authorization 2 - Second Page to the first Medication Authorization form.
- WAIVER & RULES SIGNED - You may do this online or if you have already filled out a waiver than we will not need another one.
- MENINGITIDIS INFO - For your information only.
- OPTIONAL- CAMPER RELEASE FORM TO A NON PARENT
No Camp July 10th to 14th
Early drop off / Late pick up:
Early drop off is prior to 8:30 but no earlier than 8:00. Cost $10 / day
Late pick up is any time from 4:15 to 6. Cost $20 / day
Children should wear athletic clothing and sneakers. Kids are encouraged to bring a lunch and snack. There will be a snack $1, drinks $1 and frozen yogurt $4 and kids will be allowed to purchase snacks at snack and lunch times.
What to bring:
Lunch, Snack, Athletic Clothing and Water bottle (Nut Free Food Please)
Please feel free to contact us with any questions:
Phone: 978 835 2609