Dear Parents,

Because we are a Massachusetts Licensed Summer camp we are required to have the following forms & documentation prior to having your child in summer camp. We must have Immunization Records & Physical within the last year. Please feel free to drop off the documents the day of but you must have them.

Please only fill the Medication Authorization forms out if your child needs medication to be given to them during camp ours. Example: Epipen or other medications for allergies.




Please fill out a waiver and submit it even if you have before.


If you have paid online than you have also registered. Please just sign and date the back page. If you have not paid on line than please fill out the entire registration form.